Sunday, March 14, 2010

After All These Years...


I can't believe it's been two years since I last posted here. I don't know why, but at that time I just lost my blogging mojo. And my knitting mojo too. Well, I have knitted a few things (another Ella shawl and floaty scarves for friends) but I just lost interest. Also, I think I was feeling the pressure to write something other people actually found interesting (which is crazy, but I do have a habit of making everything more complicated than it needs to be) and I was never that entertaining or witty anyway! So, I have decided to start again, but this time keeping the blog as a kind of diary for myself; an account of things.

I have been doing some sewing (down to having popped in at
Jorth's - she always motivates me to do something...cool). But mostly I've been cooking. So, I'll be blogging about whatever I've been doing. It may not be very often. And it's good to see some of you lovely people are still out there and going strong. I admire people who can start something and stick at it.

Hope all you people are well, and enjoying the spring day, at least those of you in the UK. It's about blooming time, isn't it?!

BTW...because I changed my blog template, all my links disappeared so I have to start adding them all back. Grrr.

4 comments:

  1. Excellent to see you!

    I haven't blogged for months and months. No fretting, it's meant to be fun (I think!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to blogging - nice to see a post from you pop up again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily, thanks! And it's great to see you. Are you back in the UK?

    Don't know if you'll see this. I couldn't get a link to your blog, for some reason.

    ReplyDelete